In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Twenty-Five.”
Interesting prompt.. I’m dropping the letter between J and L..
What a world it would be without this alphabet..
1. No more reality series with an infamous family without talent.. And guess what no more worrying about a talentless rapper.
2. No more soaps in India, whose names begin with this alphabet..
3. The f bomb loses its edge..
4. McDonalds regions supreme as its rival loses its crown..
5. The infamous street in Washington which houses the lobbyists has to go..
What a world it would be.. The only sad part is, I will have to file an affidavit to change my name.. That sux!
March 13, 2015
No K, OK?